1 reply to this topic

#1 AndrewC

AndrewC

Izzy wizzy lets get busy

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,961 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 05:02 PM

Toyota Sera Door Struts - suits all Seras from 1990-1995.

As David Blackhurst does not have time to devote to this at the moment, I have volunteered to taking over. I am taking pre-orders for door struts at the moment, based upon pre-paid price of £ 80 per pair delivered to a UK address, with international shipping available at a slight premium depending on location.

If you just need one strut, can supply individually.

I will be ordering a batch of 22 struts on a first-come first serve basis. Buyers who are able to pre-pay will receive a slight discount.

These are straightforward to fit and I have personally fitted 4 pairs myself which were all very easy and made a big difference compared to the tired originals. Basic tool set is needed plus a method of supporting the door safely - such as a sturdy chair, refuse bin or DIY portable workbench.

1992 Toyota Sera ph3 ï1977 Lancia Montecarlo ï 1999 TVR Chimaera ï 2005 Fiat Ducato Motorhome ï Norwich Photo Motorsport Photography ï Racing Exposure ï Facebook ï Twitter ï Instagram

#2 swicked75

swicked75

Harmless

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 08:43 PM

Hello are these still available? looking to get a set of these and also some hatch struts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users