4 replies to this topic

#1 Raj

Raj

Competent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

can anybody tell what are the part numbers for the defogger and parking lights switch?

also how to take they out? last time I had opened my dash , couldn't take them out.

lol
Raj

#2 Toyoloog

Toyoloog

Competent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:50 AM

They click into place in the dashboard, one clip to the top side, one to the bottom side. Push them in both and slide the switch out to the front of the dashboard. I manage to destroy my hazard light switch cover by trying to remove it without taking the dash out.

#3 Raj

Raj

Competent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

thanx buddy

#4 MountainmanJohn

MountainmanJohn

Mountain freak.....

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:04 AM

FROM MEMORY....AS LONG AS YOUR CAREFUL AND FIND THE RIGHT TOOLS......you can slide the switch out with a slim tool/screwdriver top and bottom to release the switch without any dash removal. But you need to be careful not to damage the switch or its paint.

............................................Visit my Mountaineering pages...............................................

..........................................My Grellow.....................................................

#5 kdchurch

kdchurch

Competent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:37 AM

Yep. I managed to do it with a very thin palette knife. Just go very slow and careful so you don't damage the dash and if you have the new one its very easy to see how it clips in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users