5 replies to this topic

#1 AndrewC

AndrewC

Izzy wizzy lets get busy

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,933 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:10 PM

This forum is to post known part numbers. To avoid lots of posts, please try to categorise them in other posts, eg brakes / suspension / electrical / bodywork

Please state what model of Sera you have when posting as Seras were updated during production and what is used on an early car, may or may not be used on a later one.

If you want a part number please mark your post with REQUEST and maybe someone will help out.

I have a DVD with all the part numbers on which I have duplicated for various people.

1992 Toyota Sera ph3 ï1977 Lancia Montecarlo ï 1999 TVR Chimaera ï 2005 Fiat Ducato Motorhome ï Norwich Photo Motorsport Photography ï Racing Exposure ï Facebook ï Twitter ï Instagram

#2 Gem

Gem

w00t w00t

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:29 PM

I am not sure if this cd is in australia, no one seems to have it. Anyone willing to make a copy and send it over?
xoxo
GeM

#3 Scuzzy

Scuzzy

Deadly

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,526 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 11:04 PM

I am not sure if this cd is in australia, no one seems to have it. Anyone willing to make a copy and send it over?

I bought it off ebay, give me a yell on MSN some time :huh:

#4 Crash Test Dummy

Crash Test Dummy

Owned over 60 cars so far

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 01:47 AM

Hey scuzzy could you possibly sell me a copy of that cd please?

#5 Scuzzy

Scuzzy

Deadly

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,526 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 08:35 AM

Hey scuzzy could you possibly sell me a copy of that cd please?

Yeah sure, some time this week I'll do you up a copy and just post it to you :unsure:

#6 tbjarnason

tbjarnason

Above Average

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 02:22 AM

hey, not to bother you about the CD, but would it be possible for me to purchase one off you to send to Canada. It would probably be the first to ever enter the country for the Sera, then if anyone in Canada wants it, then I can send it to em... Let me know if we could work something out. Later

- Tyler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users