37 replies to this topic

#1 markr

markr

Competent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:33 PM

hey guys please check out my sera, just got her back other day, please let me know wot you think ?? any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
I have not figured out how to post the link , but if you go to photobucket and search toysera and check out my profile.
Any 1 that could tell me how to post a link directly on this would I would be very thankful ! So lets have your comments. cheers guys
sorry guys for the edit but here is the link http://s812.photobuc...om/home/toysera

#2 Rich

Rich

Occasionally Makes Sense

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,750 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:18 PM

looks fantastic - they're so pretty when they shine !

to link the image to the thread just type img - surrounded by the square brackets "[]", then the URL, then /img - again with the brackets.

Or click the Reply button on this thread and see how it's done
Posted Image

#3 MORTY

MORTY

Automan

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:34 PM

Looks great well done on that one (you are going to put the mirrors back on?) :D

Down or up at J.A.E????? :thumbsup:

#4 markr

markr

Competent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:08 PM

Looks great well done on that one (you are going to put the mirrors back on?) :D

Down or up at J.A.E????? :thumbsup:

LOL yeah wing mirrors are in a seperate box ready to go on , just sorting out a bit of wiring before they go back on.

J.A.E would be great but I'm in Belfast, and is this not held over on the mainland ?? just need all the interior put back first then shes ready to drive

#5 Mork

Mork

Spatula Man!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:29 PM

That is soooooooo nice. I'm really jealous. What bodykit is it? Where did you get the interior re-trimmed? Bet you can't wait to drive it.

#6 markr

markr

Competent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 10:27 AM

That is soooooooo nice. I'm really jealous. What bodykit is it? Where did you get the interior re-trimmed? Bet you can't wait to drive it.

Thanks very much , body kit is a number of different kits put together, the front bumber is a honda civic, side skirts are from a short wheelbase 300zx or 200 cant remember which one he said they were off, and rear bumper is from a corrola,, it was an absalute pain, we used the orginal bumper cut it in half long ways and grafted the bottom half of the corrola on to it then made a mould, took quite a while but worth it i think.
retrim is nearly there, seats were done very well just waiting on a few more panels to be trimmed in black faux suede, and also got the carpet dyed black. It was done by a fella Martin in Auto Trim . then the dreaded dash out to get it trimmed , I would say another month and she will be good to go !! canne wait :thumbsup:

#7 Lindsey

Lindsey

Delica owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:03 AM

looks lush is the z yours as well?
we have red twin turbo with manual box sat outside in the drive
"Understeer" is when you hit the fence with the front of the car. "Oversteer" is when you hit the fence with the rear of the car. "Horsepower" is how fast you hit the fence. "Torque" is how far you take the fence with you

#8 markr

markr

Competent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:33 AM

looks lush is the z yours as well?
we have red twin turbo with manual box sat outside in the drive

Yeah the z was mine for 3 years but she had to go once the company car arrived !! didnt really mind considering it was a new M3 !!! :thumbsup:

#9 Impressive G

Impressive G

Everybody Loves TURBO Fighting...HA!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:53 PM

Very nice. Love the colour choice
Enjoy the ride...Invincible Sera 7706 TSS Class B runner up 2008 :)1991 Sera Turbo Audi Ibis White****My Motor****

#10 MountainmanJohn

MountainmanJohn

Mountain freak.....

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 03:14 PM

A great colour choice as Gav said......interested to see your custom body kit, well done. Be sure to get alot more pictures up soon. Well done.......i'm seeing green again
............................................Visit my Mountaineering pages...............................................

..........................................My Grellow.....................................................

#11 Truckbunny

Truckbunny

Just two Sera's now.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 03:25 PM

Great job, looks good :lol: :lol: . Nice to see the top staying black, my prefered style , and the carbon fibre T bar is a nice touch.
Azure Pearl Blue ; Light Mica Grey ; Dark Mica Grey

#12 Bboi

Bboi

WHOOOP-SIEEE !!

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 03:34 PM

WHOA, REALLY Striking, you MUST get the side mirror on and get some creative shots for the 2011 calendar !!
My Personal Sera Fan Site (live but still adding stuff - dive in tho if you fancy)
"People will stare... so make it worth their while."

#13 markr

markr

Competent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:50 PM

A great colour choice as Gav said......interested to see your custom body kit, well done. Be sure to get alot more pictures up soon. Well done.......i'm seeing green again

Thanks , its a nissan skyline colour called bayside blue and it is awesom in the flesh

#14 MORTY

MORTY

Automan

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:34 PM

Been through the link on your first post. Missed it first time that looks a fantastic.

Got to admit ther seems to be a lot of Sera fans putting in a bit of time (most of it time) and cash into the car of late.

Looks like a Sera revival is on the way. :lol:

#15 MountainmanJohn

MountainmanJohn

Mountain freak.....

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:03 PM

Been through the link on your first post. Missed it first time that looks a fantastic.

Got to admit ther seems to be a lot of Sera fans putting in a bit of time (most of it time) and cash into the car of late.

Looks like a Sera revival is on the way. :D

Yes Morty, its a shame that even with so many good examples of the car and also what they can become (for those who want to custom) that the prices have dipped.
But maybe after a great show of strength at JAE things will change!

j
............................................Visit my Mountaineering pages...............................................

..........................................My Grellow.....................................................

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users