#1 sera1

sera1

Poor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:11 PM

Hi everyone,

Do you know which ECU I have to buy for my sera mark1? There is two different types ;) 89661-10100 and 89661-10040, both of them are from EP82 with two plugs but the pins are slightly different. I don't want to change my loom.
Thanks

#2 Dont_tell_him_pike

Dont_tell_him_pike

loves his duck brolly...

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:51 PM

I hadn't realised there were two types! mine came from either a mk1 or mk2 gt, deffo not a mk3, I'd say the earlier one is the safer option, however I suspect either of those you've mentioned will work...

What engine are you using?
Confucius say, "He who uses a duck umberella as a bonnet prop shall, in time, inevitably feel the wrath of his bonnet"

The Red Sera 1.5 turbo
The Blue Sera 1.5 turbo - RIP

#3 sera1

sera1

Poor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 03:52 PM

I hadn't realised there were two types! mine came from either a mk1 or mk2 gt, deffo not a mk3, I'd say the earlier one is the safer option, however I suspect either of those you've mentioned will work...

What engine are you using?

5e-fhe
for a start I will live it stock with low boost, later I`ll do full rebuilding with low CR pistons.

#4 Dont_tell_him_pike

Dont_tell_him_pike

loves his duck brolly...

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:52 PM

Doh, I've just thought I expect one is for the automatic, the auto gts had a fancy auto box so you'll definitely want the manual version.
Easier and cheaper to source an ECU from someone breaking a GT.
Confucius say, "He who uses a duck umberella as a bonnet prop shall, in time, inevitably feel the wrath of his bonnet"

The Red Sera 1.5 turbo
The Blue Sera 1.5 turbo - RIP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users