45 replies to this topic

#16 Truckbunny

Truckbunny

Just two Sera's now.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

OMG ! - Cant believe it's been this long since I;ve logged onto the forum, and O.....M......G..... was my pic really the most popular...(blush)
but, you should have seen the "cr*p" that got into the vetns from chucking dried leaves all over the car - LOL.

Right - mine are in with Bboi, but I hope to have some more later.

Ps - Just about to add to the "Market" place thread...my Light Mica Grey will be on ebay tomorrow...unless someone on here is feeling generous?
Azure Pearl Blue ; Light Mica Grey ; Dark Mica Grey

#17 Mork

Mork

Spatula Man!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:14 PM

Great to see you back Angie! We all thought you'd fell off the face of the earth! Good to hear things are getting better for you, will you be going to JAE this year? I can't wait, made some changes to mine this year, so hope you all like it! Welcome back!

#18 toosh

toosh

another day in paradise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:19 PM

Great to see you back Angie! We all thought you'd fell off the face of the earth! Good to hear things are getting better for you, will you be going to JAE this year? I can't wait, made some changes to mine this year, so hope you all like it! Welcome back!

what have you been doing to it mate ???

#19 Mork

Mork

Spatula Man!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:53 PM

:lol: let's just say my spatula has been busy! With lots of help from you of course matey! Couldn't have done it without you!

#20 Truckbunny

Truckbunny

Just two Sera's now.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:03 PM

:lol: let's just say my spatula has been busy! With lots of help from you of course matey! Couldn't have done it without you!

Err - 2 men and a spatula!????, dont think I want to know!

Working on JAE - so keep all your fingers crossed...just me and baby blue this year.
Azure Pearl Blue ; Light Mica Grey ; Dark Mica Grey

#21 Mork

Mork

Spatula Man!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:18 AM

Ah yes, should have thought about that sentence before posting it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

#22 toosh

toosh

another day in paradise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:23 PM

:censor:

#23 Bboi

Bboi

WHOOOP-SIEEE !!

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:28 PM

Pix recieved from Toosh and Truckbunny. Thx guys.

Quick question tho, does anyone REALLY want a calendar for 2012 ?, happy to make it if you do, but there were less folks buying them last year than there were months in it. Also, there arent even enough pics to put up for vote this year with just 6 weeks to go to get any in...

Thoughts ?
My Personal Sera Fan Site (live but still adding stuff - dive in tho if you fancy)
"People will stare... so make it worth their while."

#24 Bboi

Bboi

WHOOOP-SIEEE !!

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:18 PM

So, POST JAE, are there any pics, and do people want a calendar ? Perhaps the folks who bought one last year can attest to the quality and cost value of it ?

Let me know yeah... :)
My Personal Sera Fan Site (live but still adding stuff - dive in tho if you fancy)

#25 ian

ian

Poor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:58 PM

Pix recieved from Toosh and Truckbunny. Thx guys.

Quick question tho, does anyone REALLY want a calendar for 2012 ?, happy to make it if you do, but there were less folks buying them last year than there were months in it. Also, there arent even enough pics to put up for vote this year with just 6 weeks to go to get any in...

Thoughts ?

will try to take photo this weekend ian .

#26 Adam Evans

Adam Evans

Spammer !!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:42 AM

I think a load of us should meet up in a central location for a picture. But what is central ???

As I parked in the disabled bay the other day someone shouted over

"Hey, what's your disability ?"

I shouted back, "tourettes now F**K OFF !!"

#27 MountainmanJohn

MountainmanJohn

Mountain freak.....

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:13 PM

In a week I'm back from holiday and will try to take a few. As for meets... I love to take part if I can, bit it seems there is a lack of southern Seras in the uk on here????
............................................Visit my Mountaineering pages...............................................

..........................................My Grellow.....................................................

#28 miffy

miffy

Competent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:53 PM

Bboi I've sent some photos of my Sera for you to have a look at, hope it's not too late :)

#29 MountainmanJohn

MountainmanJohn

Mountain freak.....

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:13 AM

Bboi......Sent an e-mail asking about Calenda....did you get it?

Wondered about a deadline for the pictures this year and e-mail addy to send any to?

Cheers mate

John

MMJ
............................................Visit my Mountaineering pages...............................................

..........................................My Grellow.....................................................

#30 Bboi

Bboi

WHOOOP-SIEEE !!

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:51 AM

Hi John, yep got them, in total though there's not really even enough to vote on from varied people. I'll put one together though. I'm tempted to use some from last years calendar too since it only moved 7 copies. Sorry for the lack of replies on here, been spending most of my posting time on FB. The deadline has passed, that said, the printer is still updating his software which is expected to be completed mid Oct, so a reprieve of sorts. I have a few calendars to get ready for 2012, so yep can still take in pix. :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users