Bboi

WHOOOP-SIEEE !!

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:31 PM

Here we go again !!
No sooner is one done... than the building of the next one begins ! :lol:

Send snaps to me plz, the bigger the better, JPG 100% is best 5 megapixel or higher with low, or no compression, is ideal. Don't worry if you're not 100% happy with the pic, I can make any necessary or requested edits before it goes to print. Don't forget to add your name/nickname/ credits and or websites either. Please don't send in pics that have been used before, lets keep it as fresh as the new laid snow :D Most popular pic last year, was Truckbunny's Leaves - FAB picture... lets see more creativity like this :thumbsup:

PS: According to the Myans, the earth ends on 21st December :o which, lets face it, would be a diaster as far as being able to get new engine seals goes ! Want to see a really creative December one this time :D Would also welcome LondonThing's snow picture, a shame we didn't see that this year .. Excellent pic to vote on that one is.

Is it yours ?
Remember, if you did NOT take the photo, it cannot be accepted due to copyright laws. Using a pic you did not take leaves you liable for court action if the original photographer finds out. It is understood on my part that if YOU send it in, YOU are saying it's yours, and that you have clicked the button on your own camera to acquire the image. You are stating that you OWN the image you submit.

Sponsor a Month !
If you would like to sponsor a month, it's 10. All proceeds from this go directly to the club funds.

I currently hold 111 following the Auction at the last JAE, which was a riproaring success. Now we can utilize the calendar to raise that sum for next time. So if you have a business that is DIRECTLY related to the sera club by membership (ie: ninja shine, Andy Cliffe's motor business, painter dave's body panel shop & paint, or the chap that makes the metal dials etc) - shout up... first come first served on the months. Logo's etc will take up the bottom inch or so of the page, and will be repeated on the back page too. And these ads have to, in some shape or form, be useful to sera's - Rigatoni's Parmo Palace for example, would not be accepted, Melton Jowry's (made that up) Stainless Steel Exhausts, or Engine Tuning, Fas' SpareParts etc... would be.

April is spoken for already :P *cough*

Now lets all get out there with our cameras this year and get creative :D

DEADLINE FOR IMAGES : FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 30th (Just after JAE) 2011

send photo's to: bboi.sera (AT) gmail DOT com

Request this to be a sticky plz :) <<---------- Thx :)
My Personal Sera Fan Site (live but still adding stuff - dive in tho if you fancy)
"People will stare... so make it worth their while."

#2 goddammit

goddammit

Dangerous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:40 PM

Disappointed that you're excluding Rigatoni's Parmo Palace. I do like a good parmo!

#3 Bboi

Bboi

WHOOOP-SIEEE !!

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:44 PM

If you can glue it to your paintwork and call it a novelty decal... I'll consider it :thumbsup:
My Personal Sera Fan Site (live but still adding stuff - dive in tho if you fancy)

#4 AndrewC

AndrewC

Izzy wizzy lets get busy

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,983 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:22 PM

Andy is right on the copyright issue. I have found two of my photos being used on two other calendars, and after a snotty Facebook status someone else owned up...

Just because one has a hi-res JPG it doesn't necessarily mean its theirs to use as they wish...

1992 Toyota Sera ph3 ï1977 Lancia Montecarlo ï 1999 TVR Chimaera ï 2005 Fiat Ducato Motorhome ï Norwich Photo Motorsport Photography ï Racing Exposure ï Facebook ï Twitter ï Instagram

#5 Bboi

Bboi

WHOOOP-SIEEE !!

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:37 AM

1st pic is in ... From Hydraulic Roger :thumbsup:

#6 goddammit

goddammit

Dangerous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:59 PM

That sounds like a really old-skool super hero :D

#7 Bboi

Bboi

WHOOOP-SIEEE !!

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:38 AM

hahaha it does doesnt it :D

#8 MORTY

MORTY

Automan

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:47 PM

Wheres my calender ordered two weeks ago still not got it.

Scratch that will turn up in the morning :D Any idea on average delivery times?

#9 Bboi

Bboi

WHOOOP-SIEEE !!

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:27 AM

Well i can't speak for everyone elses, but my was printed the same day I uploaded it and it was here the next morning 1st class.

I'll talk to the printer tomorrow and see whats going on. Not forgotten about the polished bits, just not had the opportunity to get over to yours since JAE, which is a bit mad, but i;ll try in the next week or so to get over there.

#10 goddammit

goddammit

Dangerous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:48 AM

Mine arrived very quickly!

#11 Bboi

Bboi

WHOOOP-SIEEE !!

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:20 AM

Wheres my calender ordered two weeks ago still not got it.

Scratch that will turn up in the morning :) Any idea on average delivery times?

Been in touch with the printer, they say they havent recieved your order, or paypal payment, do you want to go into your account and see whats up. Paypal will have a record of the transaction if it went through.

#12 Seralicious

Seralicious

Resident Playboy Bunny

• Pink members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:31 PM

Just wondering if people are allowed in the image? Coz I may have a pretty picture of my space rocket with yours truly on it from one of my modeling shoots.. Just a thought :)
Posted Image

#13 AndrewC

AndrewC

Izzy wizzy lets get busy

• Admin
  • 7,983 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:35 PM

Providing the person in the picture gives their consent to be used on a commercial product, then yes.

1992 Toyota Sera ph3 ï1977 Lancia Montecarlo ï 1999 TVR Chimaera ï 2005 Fiat Ducato Motorhome ï Norwich Photo Motorsport Photography ï Racing Exposure ï Facebook ï Twitter ï Instagram

#14 Bboi

Bboi

WHOOOP-SIEEE !!

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:37 PM

What he said :) yeah ...

I have no problem with people being in the images hun, my last 2 calendars had people in them too, so sure why not :) send me the pic Sera :)
PS: linked a couple of pics into your FBwall as an example. With photographers permission, I can even make you your OWN calendar hun, car, glamour, whatever.. :) Let me know yeah :)

#15 AndrewC

AndrewC

Izzy wizzy lets get busy

• Admin
  • 7,983 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 03:28 PM

It gets tricky when dealing with worldwide usage, as different countries have different laws on this sort of thing, but basically if your happy to be in the photo, then we're happy.

In a previous calendar, one of the pictures chosen by voting had a pretty Asian girl posing on a car. She decided she didn't want to be in the calendar, so out of respect the image was pulled.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users