#31 Dont_tell_him_pike

Dont_tell_him_pike

loves his duck brolly...

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 02:22 AM

Yep that would suit me!
Confucius say, "He who uses a duck umberella as a bonnet prop shall, in time, inevitably feel the wrath of his bonnet"

The Red Sera 1.5 turbo
The Blue Sera 1.5 turbo - RIP

#32 steggy

steggy

"Eagle Eye Steggy" Some may say.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 11:11 AM

Hey Andrew

here's a website I tend to look at when dipping in and out of different languages.

PHP Guide

But looking at your code earlier, it doesnt look anything like the if statement on this site. It is PHP that used on the forum isnt it?
When Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall why were all the kings horses called to help, surely a horses hoof is an ideal egg crushing implement.

Wii Console Code: 8246 2865 2114 7262
PM me your code and I'll add you to my list.

#33 AndrewC

AndrewC

Izzy wizzy lets get busy

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,983 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 11:31 AM

The forum is powered by PHP and a MYSQL database. However certain parts are pure HTML as well.

This coding for removing google adverts for the premium subscription is in the HTML templates for the skins and works.

Its all a bit confusing to me, as I'm not a code monkey.

<if="ipb.member['mgroup']!='4' AND ipb.member['mgroup']!='6' AND ipb.member['mgroup']!='8'">
 <!-- display no adverts -->
<else>
 <!-- ad code -->
 HTML code
</if>

1992 Toyota Sera ph3 ï1977 Lancia Montecarlo ï 1999 TVR Chimaera ï 2005 Fiat Ducato Motorhome ï Norwich Photo Motorsport Photography ï Racing Exposure ï Facebook ï Twitter ï Instagram

#34 AndrewC

AndrewC

Izzy wizzy lets get busy

• Admin
  • 7,983 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 03:40 PM

The subscription service has been in place for just over a year, and I'd like to thank everyone who has signed up. Some subscriptions have now expired (the forum doesn't appear to give warning) so if you want your big PM box back you'll have to re-sign. Everything goes towards domain and hosting costs.

1992 Toyota Sera ph3 ï1977 Lancia Montecarlo ï 1999 TVR Chimaera ï 2005 Fiat Ducato Motorhome ï Norwich Photo Motorsport Photography ï Racing Exposure ï Facebook ï Twitter ï Instagram

#35 LondonThing

LondonThing

Competent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 10:52 PM

Are all the other features of the Premium Subscription still valid?

Im in anyways (will be paying as soon as I get back into my paypal account) as to say thank-you but just wondered..... :D
My Sera:The Garage

Non-sera related: My business

#36 AndrewC

AndrewC

Izzy wizzy lets get busy

• Admin
  • 7,983 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 07:01 PM

pretty much yes. Since the last forum upgrade the forum adverts were binned.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users