14 replies to this topic

#1 YraggarY

YraggarY

Above Average

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:34 PM

Hi guys, sorry for starting a new topic for this, but after having trouble installing the Toyota EPC I got my hands on, I found a site that has an online version of the Toyota EPC, covering years 1969 - 2007.
This site is ToyoDIY.com

Just click "Select Your Car", then either enter your Frame # OR click "Japan" in the "Select your vehicle market" section, then select your car's year, scroll down to Sera, select your transmission (manual or automatic), click on the Model Code in the "Search Results" section, select the category of interest, and voila!
Part numbers with diagrams and guide prices! (Although I don't know how relevant these prices are; $1 in the early 90's isn't worth the same as $1 now if you catch what I'm saying!)

EDIT: As Andrew stated, it doesn't date parts - so you can't tell when parts are upgraded - eg 1992 changeover from phase 2 to phase 3. - Thanks Andrew!

Can't seem to find the Door Struts listed anywhere though.. O.o
EDIT: Ahhhh, they're not CALLED door struts. Lol.

Hope this is of help to some of you. :rolleyes:

- Gary
Proud new owner of a '93 Phase III Toyota Sera, 68,000 kms; poppy red colour but we can't win 'em all! :P

"Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering." - R. Buckminster Fuller

My Sera in the Garage!

#2 Scuzzy

Scuzzy

Deadly

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,526 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:07 AM

Very cool, Search for 68570

http://www.toyodiy.c...ACPGH_6704.html

#3 YraggarY

YraggarY

Above Average

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:16 AM

Very cool, Search for 68570

http://www.toyodiy.c...ACPGH_6704.html

Yeah I figured that afterwards lol, but cheers! :rolleyes:

- Gary
Proud new owner of a '93 Phase III Toyota Sera, 68,000 kms; poppy red colour but we can't win 'em all! :P

"Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering." - R. Buckminster Fuller

My Sera in the Garage!

#4 Graham

Graham

Sydney, Australia. Sera now with turbo :)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 10:31 AM

Very nice. Thanks for that, it's been added straight to my bookmarks on both browsers :rolleyes:

#5 AndrewC

AndrewC

Izzy wizzy lets get busy

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,927 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:27 AM

Great Find!

Only thing is doesn't date parts - so you can't tell when parts are upgraded - eg 1992 changeover from phase 2 to phase 3.

1992 Toyota Sera ph3 ï1977 Lancia Montecarlo ï 1999 TVR Chimaera ï 2005 Fiat Ducato Motorhome ï Norwich Photo Motorsport Photography ï Racing Exposure ï Facebook ï Twitter ï Instagram

#6 YraggarY

YraggarY

Above Average

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:58 PM

Great Find!

Only thing is doesn't date parts - so you can't tell when parts are upgraded - eg 1992 changeover from phase 2 to phase 3.

Just doing my bit! :thumbsup: Ah, I hadn't noticed that, I'll change the original post accordingly. I've got a Phase III so I assume it wouldn't really affect myself and other Phase III owners as I don't think there were any changes to part numbers etc during Phase III production. Of course I could be completely wrong. :rolleyes:

Anyone tried to upgrade to an SLSS system on a non-SLSS car? Original head unit etc.? Just wondering if they'd still have them in stock after all these years!

- Gary

My Sera in the Garage!

#7 Rich

Rich

Occasionally Makes Sense

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,750 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:14 PM

Great Find!

Just doing my bit! :thumbsup: Ah, I hadn't noticed that, I'll change the original post accordingly. I've got a Phase III so I assume it wouldn't really affect myself and other Phase III owners as I don't think there were any changes to part numbers etc during Phase III production. Of course I could be completely wrong. :rolleyes:

Anyone tried to upgrade to an SLSS system on a non-SLSS car? Original head unit etc.? Just wondering if they'd still have them in stock after all these years!

- Gary

A year or so back Richard K got a price for an SLSS amplifier - still available, about 1700 quid though ( which probably explains how they still have stock ! )

#8 YraggarY

YraggarY

Above Average

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:30 PM

A year or so back Richard K got a price for an SLSS amplifier - still available, about 1700 quid though ( which probably explains how they still have stock ! )

Whaaat?! :thumbsup: That'd explain it alright! That's crazy! SLSS Project out the window so.. :rolleyes:

- G

My Sera in the Garage!

#9 AndrewC

AndrewC

Izzy wizzy lets get busy

• Admin
  • 7,927 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 05:15 PM

The diagrams have been removed at the request of Toyota.

Shame.

1992 Toyota Sera ph3 ï1977 Lancia Montecarlo ï 1999 TVR Chimaera ï 2005 Fiat Ducato Motorhome ï Norwich Photo Motorsport Photography ï Racing Exposure ï Facebook ï Twitter ï Instagram

#10 stonecold

stonecold

Dangerous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 05:17 PM

The diagrams have been removed at the request of Toyota.

Shame.

I can still see them

#11 YraggarY

YraggarY

Above Average

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 05:33 PM

Would you guys be interested in saving the images from each section so as we can share them amongst ourselves if and when needed, in case they are taken down?
We could zip them all, host them at my fttp online storage facility (if you'd rather not host them here Andrew), then just provide the link here.

I'll start saving and naming the files for the Engine / Fuel diagrams for the Phase III Auto now.

My Sera in the Garage!

#12 TheBauer

TheBauer

Competent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 05:43 PM

Id like some wiring diagram :D pref for the horn ;)

#13 sikari2015

sikari2015

Harmless

• Super Special Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 02:10 AM

Guess what? There's a better one now.

https://toyota.epc-d...ra/exy10/61364/

It's the actual catalogue with pictures and everything!

Then once you find the part number check it here for supercessions and other vehicles that take the same part.

https://jp-carparts.com/oem/search.php

#14 AndrewC

AndrewC

Izzy wizzy lets get busy

• Admin
  • 7,927 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:33 PM

I use www.japan-parts.eu and megazip.net

The data is the same but there are some features that one has and not the other.

For example, once you know a part number you can restrict the search to a region, say the USA, so you can see if that number was used on any cars officially sold in the US.

#15 Toyoloog

Toyoloog

Competent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 06:22 AM

Toyodiy still does the pics for members. Amayama.com is also a decent one and there you can order the parts at the same time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users