8 replies to this topic

#1 Impressive G

Impressive G

Everybody Loves TURBO Fighting...HA!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:31 AM

I think it would be an awesome idea to get us northerners together for a meet before JAE. What do you say?

It could be possible to have a convoy drive down on the Friday if that is when you are setting off and of course the meet (whenever it is decided) would be of central location.

Last time there was a meet it was west Yorkshire I think so I would be OK with a similar setup....

If there are any takers thaen I will start a thread in the events section to finalise it....
Enjoy the ride...Invincible Sera 7706 TSS Class B runner up 2008 :)1991 Sera Turbo Audi Ibis White****My Motor****

#2 MORTY

MORTY

Automan

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:14 PM

Yes from me want to go early as poss on fri to get car clean after the trip down. Plus tent up and Stella intake :lol:

#3 Impressive G

Impressive G

• Moderators
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:39 PM

Cool bud.

The meet idea will be a few weeks before JAE really as a meet and greet as it were to put faces and cars to names.

I hope some people will be interested in the idea
Enjoy the ride...Invincible Sera 7706 TSS Class B runner up 2008 :)1991 Sera Turbo Audi Ibis White****My Motor****

#4 Rich

Rich

Occasionally Makes Sense

• Members
  • 2,750 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:54 PM

I'm in. ( Big chance number 2 Morty ! ) :)

#5 MountainmanJohn

MountainmanJohn

Mountain freak.....

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:30 AM

Id be interested if it was on a day I'm not working..............and not too far north of north lol. But to be honest Im away before JAE and I cant see me being able. Ill keep an eye on posts, just in case :unsure:
............................................Visit my Mountaineering pages...............................................

..........................................My Grellow.....................................................

#6 MORTY

MORTY

Automan

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:09 PM

I thought it was a meet up on the way down to J.A.E can be free apart from the 6th Aug (wedding to go too)

#7 Impressive G

Impressive G

• Moderators
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:12 PM

I am all for meeting to convoy down to the show too (hopefully) but a meet before would be awesome..

#8 MORTY

MORTY

Automan

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:13 PM

Give some dates and locations and see where we go from there

#9 MORTY

MORTY

Automan

• Super Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:05 AM

Any Seras up near whitehaven cumb spending some time up there over Christmas. If anyone want to meet can do?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users