17 replies to this topic

#16 Scuzzy

Scuzzy

Deadly

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,525 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:10 PM

If there's anything specific you're having problems with ie a small phrase as opposed to a whole essay, I've now got a Japanese housemate :thumbsup:

#17 Adam Evans

Adam Evans

Spammer !!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

ill show you scuzzy:
オー卜マチック車の正しい通転のしかた

(42ページの「オートマチックトランスミッシヨンjもあわせてお読みください。:)
オートマチック車は、クラッチとギヤチェンジの操作 を自動化したもので、その分運転が楽になります。 しかし、安易に運転することは禁物です。オートマチ ック車の特性をよく理解し、正しく禅作する習慣をつ けてください
オ卜マチック車の特性
クリープ現象
エンジンがかかっているとき' チェンジレパ一が以外の位*にあると、動力がつながった状態になり アクセルペダルを踏まなくても車がゆつくりと動き出す現象をいいますc
>停車中は、平坦路であっても 車が動かないように、ブレー キペダルをしっかりと踏み、 必要に応じてパ一キング(駐 車)ブレーキをかけてくださ

|エンジン始動時やエアコン作 動時などに、自動的にエンジ ンの転が上がるアイドルア ップ時には、クリープ現象が 強くなるため、プレーキぺダ ルをよりしっかりと踏むこと が必要です。
>渋滞や狭い場所での移動は、 クリーブ現象を利用し、アク セルぺダノレを踏まずにブレー キ操作のみで速度を調節する とスムーズに行えます。
キックダウン
走行中にアクセルペダルをいっぱいに踏み込むと' 自動的に低速ギヤに切リ替わり、エンジンの回転数が 上昇して急加速させることができます0これをキックダウンといいます。

参追いこし時の急加速や高速道路での合流が楽に行えます。

that translates to

How to correct the car rolling through O-Matic Bok

Please also read "automatic transmitter j of Chillon (on page 42. :)
The automatic car, which was to automate the operation of the clutch and gear change, it becomes easy minutes drive. However, you can easily drive is taboo. Please have the habit of only one familiar with the characteristics of an automatic car, to work properly Zen "
Matic characteristics of the car Bok - Oh
Creep phenomenon
When you are suffering from the engine 'and in the * Ranked # is a non-Chenjirepa, c refers to the phenomenon and the car begins to move to make boiled step on the accelerator pedal without power state has led
> Parked, so the car does not move even a flat road, stepping on the brake pedal firmly, before placing a brake (car parking) a performance king if necessary

I "
| Air conditioning work, such as when moving or when starting the engine, at idle the engine up forward automatically go up, because the creep phenomenon becomes stronger, it is necessary to step on the pedal more firmly Pureki.
> Congestion and move in a narrow place, you can smoothly cleaved using the phenomenon, and to adjust the speed brake operation only without going through a pair Danore accelerator.
Kickdown
This is called a kick down the 0 you can step into and fill the accelerator pedal while driving 'to accelerate rapidly on the rise instead of re-cutting the number of revolutions, the engine automatically slow gear.

You can easily have joined in at the time of rapid acceleration and highway passing for reference.

see what i mean, its close enough
anyway if you have a jap housemate im sure we will all donate something each to have them translate it all for us............... if thats ok ? :P

As I parked in the disabled bay the other day someone shouted over

"Hey, what's your disability ?"

I shouted back, "tourettes now F**K OFF !!"

#18 IsettaWorld

IsettaWorld

Competent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:09 PM

I love it when a plan comes together !

[quote

that translates to

How to correct the car rolling through O-Matic Bok

Please also read "automatic transmitter j of Chillon (on page 42. :)
The automatic car, which was to automate the operation of the clutch and gear change, it becomes easy minutes drive. However, you can easily drive is taboo. Please have the habit of only one familiar with the characteristics of an automatic car, to work properly Zen "
Matic characteristics of the car Bok - Oh
Creep phenomenon
When you are suffering from the engine 'and in the * Ranked # is a non-Chenjirepa, c refers to the phenomenon and the car begins to move to make boiled step on the accelerator pedal without power state has led
> Parked, so the car does not move even a flat road, stepping on the brake pedal firmly, before placing a brake (car parking) a performance king if necessary

I "
| Air conditioning work, such as when moving or when starting the engine, at idle the engine up forward automatically go up, because the creep phenomenon becomes stronger, it is necessary to step on the pedal more firmly Pureki.
> Congestion and move in a narrow place, you can smoothly cleaved using the phenomenon, and to adjust the speed brake operation only without going through a pair Danore accelerator.
Kickdown
This is called a kick down the 0 you can step into and fill the accelerator pedal while driving 'to accelerate rapidly on the rise instead of re-cutting the number of revolutions, the engine automatically slow gear.

You can easily have joined in at the time of rapid acceleration and highway passing for reference.

see what i mean, its close enough
anyway if you have a jap housemate im sure we will all donate something each to have them translate it all for us............... if thats ok ? :P
[/quote]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users