#1 dr_salmon88

dr_salmon88

Mostly Harmless

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 04:21 PM

Hi all,

Clearing out my garage and have some parts left over from my long since gone Sera.
They're no good to me anymore and I don't have the time to list and watch them on eBay, so thought I would list them out here and see if anyone is interested in any of them. There are a couple of pretty cool items in there. :)

I'm open to offers on any of the below, about the only things with a figure in mind are the original radio and Clean-Ace unit, Both of which were in working order when removed.

If anyone does want any of the items, let me know, give me a sensible offer and I'll either post or they can be collected.  I live just outside Southampton, UK.

Happy to give detailed descriptions and/or more photos if required.

- Original Double Din Radio (£150)  sold

- Clean-Ace unit (and mounting) (£150)

- Rear SERA panel (Modified. Perspex SERA logo suitable for brake light illumination project) sold

- Rear SERA panel (unmodified) sold

- Left (nearside) Front Light Cluster - glass has faded, could do with taking apart and cleaning.

- Right (offside) Front Light Cluster - glass has faded, could do with taking apart and cleaning and one of the mounting clips is broken

- Left (nearside) Rear Light Cluster - currently has a red film over the reverse light as it was being used as the rear fog light, Easily removed. One of the mounting screws is broken

- Right (offside) Rear Light Cluster

- Sun Visor (pair)

- Boot Divider  - seen better days felting and front are faryed/crumpled round teh edges

- Front Seat Back Panel - don't remember which seat this was taken from although I believe they're both exactly the same.

- Windscreen Wiper Linkage Arm

- Rear View Mirror

- Windscreen Wiper Motor

- Rear Seat Belt left seat

- Rear Seat Belt right seat

- Left (nearside) Front Indicator casing

- Front grill

- Space Saver Spare Tyre (new)

EDIT: Not sure why but for some reason the site won't let me upload any of my images. Might have to provide them on a request basis unless I work it out before then!

#2 Toyoloog

Toyoloog

Competent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:12 AM

What's the color of the sun visor?

#3 dr_salmon88

dr_salmon88

Mostly Harmless

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 10:51 AM

What's the color of the sun visor?

Hi.

They're grey.

#4 Toyoloog

Toyoloog

Competent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 02:46 PM

Shame, I'm after a set in beige. Thanks anyway!

#5 AndrewC

AndrewC

Izzy wizzy lets get busy

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,903 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 01:31 PM

Are the sun visors the ones permanently fixed to the car or the ones you clip in and out?

1992 Toyota Sera ph3 ï1977 Lancia Montecarlo ï 1999 TVR Chimaera ï 2005 Fiat Ducato Motorhome ï Norwich Photo Motorsport Photography ï Racing Exposure ï Facebook ï Twitter ï Instagram

#6 knoxgeeks

knoxgeeks

Harmless

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 02:41 PM

The double-din radio isn't an SLSS unit by chance?

#7 dr_salmon88

dr_salmon88

Mostly Harmless

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 10:05 AM

Are the sun visors the ones permanently fixed to the car or the ones you clip in and out?

I've owned 2 Sera's and didn't realise there were so many different variations of sun visor! lol.

They bolt on one side and then clip the other side. From memory they attach to the middle "roof" frame, so they can be unclipped and swivelled towards the windscreen.

#8 dr_salmon88

dr_salmon88

Mostly Harmless

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 10:06 AM

Sorry, it's sold now.

#9 misterc

misterc

Harmless

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 06:06 AM

Hi, Can you give me an idea how much you'd like for both headlights, both rear lights, wiper linkage, wiper motor and both sunvisors. I'd prefer postage to Cheshire if possible. I don'tknow what to offer on these as they're only going to be 'just in case' spares. Thanks in advance, Ian.

#10 AndrewC

AndrewC

Izzy wizzy lets get busy

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,903 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 04:57 PM

I now have a SLSS CD player.

1992 Toyota Sera ph3 ï1977 Lancia Montecarlo ï 1999 TVR Chimaera ï 2005 Fiat Ducato Motorhome ï Norwich Photo Motorsport Photography ï Racing Exposure ï Facebook ï Twitter ï Instagram

#11 vwant

vwant

Above Average

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:36 PM

I now have a SLSS CD player.

How much are you looking for ?

#12 alex300zx

alex300zx

Harmless

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 02:42 AM

Hello skill have Sera partai available!!

#13 alex300zx

alex300zx

Harmless

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 02:43 AM

Sera parts available

#14 dr_salmon88

dr_salmon88

Mostly Harmless

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:11 PM

Hi, Can you give me an idea how much you'd like for both headlights, both rear lights, wiper linkage, wiper motor and both sunvisors. I'd prefer postage to Cheshire if possible. I don'tknow what to offer on these as they're only going to be 'just in case' spares. Thanks in advance, Ian.

Hi, sure.

Likewise on knowing the pricing, its why I initally left them blank to begin with. Didn't have uch to compare to. Having a qick look on ebay though one there's a rear light cluster going for £115 and sun visors for £25.

I guess, £230 for the lot. Plus £10 for postage. That works out about £50 for the each of the light clusters and £10 each for the others.

#15 dr_salmon88

dr_salmon88

Mostly Harmless

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 02:12 PM

Sera parts available

Hi, yes, anything not now crossed out in my original post is curently still available.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users